Terms and conditions (Covid-19)
In the interest of the safety of everyone, we are implementing these procedures and policies at the Milton Brasserie.
- Do not enter the premises if you have any of the recognised symptoms of COVID 19 such as raised temperature, continuous cough and/or loss of smell or taste
- Due to limited seating, we may not be able to fulfil any table requests made.
- We ask for everyone to adhere to the social distancing measures in place by the government. Anyone who does not obey these rules will be asked to leave.
- We have sanitising stations around the restaurant and regular cleaning will be conducted to make sure your visit is as safe as we can make it. Please use the sanitiser
- Please follow the one-way system around the restaurant.
- Toilets will be routinely cleaned. We ask that you only enter the toilets if there is no one in the room. Otherwise please wait outside and allow the person to leave first.
- Tables and chairs cannot be moved in the restaurant. This will allow for proper social distancing measures to be taken place.
- Once seated you must stay at your table, do not approach, or sit at other tables.
- When making a reservation you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.